Friday, October 15, 2010

A Little Friday Link Love

Well, it has been a long week indeed, and I'm really looking forward to a bit of a sleep in tomorrow. I mentioned in my last post that we've had a lot of rain lately (that's an understatement) and we had a reasonably clear day yesterday, but now today the rain has set in again. I'll probably have to consult the "10 little ways to spend a rainy day" list for this weekend too. One item on my to do list is to make some curtains for our living room. I started them during the week and I'm hoping to have at least one of them finished this weekend. What are you doing this weekend?
Well, in case you're doing nothing, here's a few link goodies to check out for the weekend....




1. A very funky doily star DIY from Belinda Graham here in Australia. Wow, some people are creative!
2. A beautiful little online magazine called By Fryd just released their second issue. It's not in English, but their pictures are just divine.


3. Lonny Mag, along with a few other US publications, participated in Operation Dollhouse (organised by Curbed). They had one week to decorate a little dollhouse and theirs is a beauty!



4. Another stylish online magazine that I've only just stumbled on is Covet Garden. What gorgeousness! (Yes, that is a word! Well, it is now...) Short but sweet little mag.



5. Finally, another awesome DIY from the Thompson Family. Fabric pumpkins! We don't really "celebrate" Halloween here in Australia, but these pumpkins are cute!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic links! I still can't believe I haven't looked through the latest issue of Lonny...things have just been so busy that I've been trying to focus all my spare time on schoolwork. Maybe this week. And those doilies would be perfect decorations for winter!

    ReplyDelete