Saturday, December 4, 2010

Link Love

~ source ~



Rain. Fog. Mud. A tad on the cold side. That describes the first four days of summer so far. I've never experienced a summer quite like this. I'm really REALLY hoping that the sun will turn up to the party soon. I'm getting desperate!

Anyway, a little bit of link love on this "lovely", wet Saturday.....

Rachel from Smile and Wave is featuring 'Home for the Holidays', a lovely little series about making your holiday season merry and bright! Check it out at her blog.




Some simply stunning pictures from South Africa on Love Made Me Do It (a just gorgeous blog!) about Kamersvol Geskenke.
A cute little tutorial on how to make your own fabric backed business card on Here's Looking' At You Kid!
If it's going to be wet and cold and dreary, I'd much rather be here. What a cute little cottage! In Hunter, New York.
~ source ~

And finally, a little wrapping kit from Letterbox Co. I just love Chinese scissors!

No comments:

Post a Comment