Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday

Some links for your Wednesday!


1. Beautiful green colour therapy (via Pinterest)
2. A very inspirational, mezzanine office! I would love to work in a space like this! (via Design Attractor)
3. I've been looking at lots of entryways this week. I'm re-styling our little entry and needed some inspiration. Love the map on the wall and the unusual lamp (via Maurice & King)
4. Brrrr, it's supposed to be spring but it's been decidedly cold around here! I don't like it, but I do like this jumper! (via Pinterest)
5. Beautiful combination of colours in this painting (via Pinterest)
6. I really love all the indoor plants that seem to be popping up on blogs all over the place. I've been so inspired I've started an indoor plants board on Pinterest. Follow it here (image via Old Brand New)

No comments:

Post a Comment