Friday, April 1, 2011

Blog Love

Well, my one day of blogger's silence turned into well over a week. Sorry about that. Things have been a bit hectic around here.
I thought I might mention a few more blogs that are on my weekly reads list!

Love Made Me Do It is a cute little blog by Maike from South Africa. I do have to say that even though I've never been there, I do have a soft spot for South Africa. Firstly because my husband is South African, and secondly, because they have a very similar climate, landscape and native plants to Australia (like proteas, which Maike seems to have in abundance in her home). Maike and her husband, Travis, are wedding photographers and own welovepictures. Make sure you check out their blog. They have some beautiful wedding shots.

Little Things is a blog written by local Aussie, Chantelle Grady, and all I can say about this girl is she has style! She is a designer and stylist, living in Brisbane, QLD. She frequently has recipes accompanied by the most scrumptious photos that just make you want to run to the kitchen straight away! Her blog is "a visual diary of the things that inspire her". She also has a gorgeous puppy, Dexter! What more could you want?

All images taken from the respective blogs above.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I can't wait to check both of these out! They look like the perfect weekend reads. Happy April, my dear!

    ReplyDelete