Friday, April 8, 2011

Wordless

This picture kind of describes how I'm feeling today - so exhausted that I don't really have any words. I'm wordless! I get a bit that way sometimes.
I do have to say that I find writing quite difficult (and that's part of the reason I started this blog - so that I can practice writing and get better at it). I'm the kind of person who takes 400 words and turns them into 40 words... so when I'm tired, those 40 words turn into 4. I am tired today - there's 4!
I hope that you all have a lovely, relaxing weekend. My sister-in-law is staying for the weekend, so not much sleep will be happening, but at least it will be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with your sister-in-law, Bron! And keep writing. It's a great thing to do and I love having you on the interwebs.

    ReplyDelete