Friday, August 19, 2011

Pinterest Pretties

Are you addicted to this site too? I've seriously had to put measures in place to prevent me from wasting HOURS on this site! So bad!
I've decided I might start a little regular feature of "Pinterest Pretties" (a bit like Etsy inspiration!) showing some of the beautiful things I see on there (and I might add, some things on there are just rubbish, but I guess having different tastes is what makes everyone unique).
So here goes.....

A beautiful painting that looks like a quilt!
 ~ Link from here ~

Funky turquoise door on a rustic cabin.
~ Link from unknown original source ~

Love all this glass and sunlight!
~ Link from here ~

Beautiful mexican colours in this outfit.
~ Link from here ~

Lovely burnt, autumn colours, reminding me that our colder months are almost over!
~ Link from here ~

Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I have not seen this site yet, but I think you've just introduced me to my new addition. Love that bold door and the floor to ceiling windows.

    ReplyDelete